Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Opinion whether the drinking age should be changed

Okay where do I start? I really think the drinking age should change, why? Because teenagers the majority of them drink, and smoke weed. Myself I have never met a person that doesn't smoke or drink or just drink instead of smoking. Whenever a weekend comes by I always get hit up for parties no matter what even if i am not doing anything I'll call my friend up and she will come and pick me up and we can go to that party in the country, could be hetict for all the police officers and teenagers because the country is a quite place so I have never got caught or had an M.I.P like some of my friends have because they aren't smart of who they hang out with and what parties they go to . I can't say I am addicted to any drug i can automatically quite a drug like in a snap, I just like to feel intoxicated with some drug. I mean If the law got change to the drinking age at eighteen that would be wonderful for some people but I am way sure parents wont like that at a age for drinking.

No comments: