Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My favorite place

I have a couple places that I love to be at which are my favorite places: The outside and the beach. When I was a little kid my mom was asleep because she came home from grave yard shift. Me and my sister were playing with blocks, and suddenly Jalisa passed out and I was all alone awake. My mom woke up and saw that Jalisa was sleeping and couldn't find me. Ever since I was little I always wanted to go to parks, schools, and out in my front yard. Now at this age (seventeen) I stay in shape and go jogging. I absoulutly love fresh air because there is just something that cools me down and my body feels great. Whenever I am stressed out and needing my own time I take a walk. I can't say I can survive the outside (like the homeless people) because winter time is freezing.

The other place I love to be at is the wonderful beach. I always try to get my friends to go and I will pay for the gas if they will take me there. I know everyone has been there at least once. It's really relaxing and soothing just to watch the sunset and walk on the beach with your couple. I actually like elderly people spending time and holding hands together I think It's really adorable.

No comments: