Monday, November 3, 2008

Journal topic

I will be talking about seeing a movie that is rated R or X(meaning unrated.) Seeing a movie that you can not go see if you are under eighteen, my opinion is that it's not fun when they're kids that are under eighteen that want to go see rated r movies at the movie theater. I always see previews of movies like for example scary movies, and some of them i can't go see because i am seventeen. Sometimes my parents don't want to go with me example my mother doesn't like scary movies she hates to be scared. Sometimes when our family goes to bed for bedtime she wakes up and we are walking in the same room she jumps and says "you frightened me Kenzie" I just laughed and walk away, because it's funny how you can scare my mother and her facial expressions ha.


If i caught my own child doing anything illegal I would sit them down and have a talk with them but i really don't believe in disciplined with my child i just like talking about what you did wrong. I would ask them "what made you do that illegal thing;" "why did you do it;" "who was with you." Then ask him or her "would you do it again?" If they did do it again they would have to do it with me because friends peer pressure and i know all of this because i have gotten peer pressured to do a lot of drugs (not naming.) I would hate my children to get into smoking cigarettes because I think ciggies are gross I think about what drugs do to you when you keep on using them on a daily basses, I payed attention in health class (health class is a number one thing for me). I know every drug that is out there and I have friends that do bad drugs but i don't get myself involved in them. I'm a very smart girl when it comes to certain things.


I wouldn't like to live with my grandparents because i know how they're and how they took care or My own parents. There would be a lot of rules, noise-ness going on, can't have a lot of people over. In my life right now with my parents they're very nice to other people they aren't judgemental, they don't care about race what color you are how you act, they just care who I hang around with. My parents always always give me privileges to do anything i want i pretty much have a free life to do anything, I just have to tell them what I am doing at all times if there is change of plans i would have to call them and let them know. I really do LOVE my parents they're awesome, my everything, they're in my everyday life. I have experience the run away life where you go live with other friends of yours in their parents houses or in their own apartments (I have older friends that live alone.)

No comments: