Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Journal topic #2

Girls that have babies at the age or 12, 13 even younger. Now that is CRAZY parents should watch out for their own children younger children too. Parents shouldn't let their children at that age run off with boys probably older boys illegal age to be with younger females. I think it is gross that young girls start thinking about starting a family, and thinking about boys. I wasn't even thinking about boys at the age of twelve and thirteen. I was still in elementary doing my class work not studying boys all day long. But some girls get peer pressured into having sex, doing drugs, and all that illegal stuff. If i got raped I would tell my mother right away I wouldn't hide that. If i got pregnant at a young age I would get a abortion, I DO NOT believe in abortions but it takes awhile to think about if you really want to kill another human inside you. I have friends that tell me about their pass about what men did to them I think it is messed up a guy a lot. Why would men do that to females, I guess their parents didn't teach them well enough how to respect a lady. My momma taught me well how to treat a man, please him, hold him. I have experience to with men and I have seen my friends around their boyfriends. I learn really fast what people do, and what people learn from their mistakes. I take that all together when I'm in a relationship. Exactly what I was saying about abortions they are messed up, but if it is the right time to get one done to yourself then your going to have to do it. Peer pressuring is bad i hope every guy boy men etc. get advice from their friends family about their relationships don't be afraid to talk to someone that you know about your problems someone out there will listen to you stand up for yourself, put your foot down say NO!!

No comments: