Friday, February 19, 2010

This sign tells you what you can do and what is possible to see in downtown area.


I thought that this picture was funny that was sitting on a table. Of what I remember it says "Venti's Customers only sit at this table with alcohol beverage". What caught my eye about this picture was the rooster on the picture.

I am anti-tanning beds. My grandmother has been tanning since she was a teenager. I have also seen people tan and what their before and after skin looks like. My opinion is that tanning beds will soon give you skin cancer and aging. I prefer to sun bath and get vitamin D from the sun.
The good part about downtown Salem is that it is Salem enough to find all your friends and family. The bad thing about downtown Salem is that there is a lot of weirdo's and homeless people. I'm always downtown because my school is down here and the city buses is my transportation.

No comments: