Friday, February 26, 2010

My choice....

My plans for this weekend are..... 26, Friday 2010 I am seeing a old friend to catch up on some certain things. He lives like five minutes away from me so that is very convenient. 27, Saturday 2010 I am going to baby sit for my hair styliest since I am working off for my hair cut and on Saturday I am getting my hair shorter (I think I am going to start to keep my hair short. I do like it). 28, Sunday 2010 I might be starting my volunteer work and get great benefits (smiley). I guess you can say that I am going to be busy this weekend. This week I was very busy with finding at least a job or volunteer work.

My dog Bella started limping with her back left leg and I thought her leg was asleep so I started moving it up and down, and that didn't work. I thought it was funny. I also had a couple friends witness what I was doing to my dog (hahaha). So Bella went to the vet because she has been limping for the past couple days in this week. I found out that she had a twig stuck in her left back leg.Before she went to the vet she was licking that back left leg and must of got it out. The veteranarian said that she did plenty of x rays and nothing was there. The whole funny thing was that my dad announced that the veteranarian said "Bella was wagging her tail through the WHOLE operation!!" I couldn't stop laughing I had tears coming out from my eyes (laughing out loud).

No comments: